Healing Bath Salt
Improves the skin. Soaking in a warm salt solution, even just once a week for 15-20 minutes, offers great benefits in terms of improving the skin barrier function, hydrating the skin, and decreasing inflammation.
- Decreases stress
- Helps insomnia
- Offers vital healing properties
- Cleanses pores.
- Magnesium: aids sleep and relaxation, promotes quick healing of skin tissue Provides the skin’s surface with anti-allergic elements, essential for cell metabolism
- Bromide: soothes skin, calms nerves.relaxes body muscles and
- Chloride: combines with hydrogen in the stomach to make hydrochloric acid a powerful digestive enzyme.
- Sodium: relieves stiffness and muscle cramps. Also a detoxifying agent, helping cells retain nourishment and expel waste.
- Potassium: helps balance moisture in the skin and body, aiding in the reduction of water retention and in the nourishment of cells. Also regulates the nervous system.
- Iodine: important for the correct function of the thyroid gland and aids metabolic exchanges
- Sulfur: a natural disinfectant and detoxifying agent as it works with the liver to rid the body of toxins.
- Zinc: when applied topically zinc is known to boost the immune system.
Awesome to decorate handmade candles with too!